Monday, January 15, 2007

Visit Malaysia Year 2007

FIREWORKS and the first official spin of the “Eye on Malaysia” ferris wheel marked the launch of Visit Malaysia Year 2007 by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur, on Saturday night, 6 January 2007. Thousands of people with their families in tow gathered at the lake garden to watch the launching ceremony and catch a glimpse of the 60m ferris wheel. (Source: The Star, 7 January 2007)


Happy new year! I hope I wasn't too late to wish all of you A Very Happy New Year...and for Muslim, don't forget we are going to celebrate our new year on 20 th January 2007 (Awal Muharram).

Whatever it is, I missed to write in this blog very much. I didn't have enough time to handle too many things in 1 go. I have to work, do my internet biz, update my blog...huh!

But, since this year 2007 is the Visit Malaysia Year, I think this is the right time to promote Malaysia to the world. There are so many interesting events, which will be held in Malaysia this year.

What is more interesting? Eye on Malaysia...During my first visit to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa this year, I saw there are so many people waiting in queue to watch Kuala Lumpur from the “Eye on Malaysia” ferris wheel. So, may be i'll try it next time. Heheh...

For more information about latest event in conjunction with Visit Malaysia Year 2007:
http://www.tourism.gov.my


No comments: